Laminate flooring panels are manufactured in conformance with the European Standard of Laminate Flooring EN13329: The European Standard Specifies characteristics, states requirements, and gives test methods for laminate floor coverings. It includes a classification system that gives practical requirements for areas of use and levels of use, to indicate where laminate floor coverings will give satisfactory service and to encourage the consumer to make an informed choice, It also specifies the requirements for marking and packing. Laminate flooring panels are abrasion tested according to the above standard and meet or exceed the requirements for the Abrasion Resistance Rating AC3, intended for use according to utility classes 23 (Heavy Domestic) and 31 (Moderate Commercial). Classification symbols used in this packing conform to the European Standard for these utility classes.
Manufacturer's 25 Year Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants to the original end consumer or laminate flooring panels ("panels"), for Life Time, that: the decor surface of the panels will not wear through.
- The panels will not fade from sunlight or normal artificial lighting. The panels will resist stains. The panels are free from manufacturing defects.
- This limited warranty is made subject to the following conditions:
- The laminate flooring panels must be properly installed in accordance with laminate flooring installation instructions, and must be used only for indoor areas according to their utility rating.
- This limited warranty does not cover negligence, improper installation or maintenance insufficient protection, improper alterations to the original materials, insects. severe accidents, exposure to extreme heat, burns, fire, natural disasters or Acts of God.
- The surface wear is readily visible, i.e. a minimum of one square inch. and is not the result of sand or other abrasive materials.
- The surface wear or damage is not the result of abuse, improper care and maintenance, sliding furniture or heavy objects across the floor without proper protection, severe impact, scratching, cutting, or chemical damage.
This limited warranty applies to water damage from normal household spills when removed promptly. (See Routine Cleaning) This limited warranty specifically excludes water damage from standing water, urine or other corrosive liquids, excessive subsurface penetration or moisture emissions from concrete, leaking pipes or faucets, leaking appliances such as but not limited to washing machines, dishwashers, and refrigerators, hydrostatic pressure, flooding, natural disaster, orders or God.
This limited warranty does not cover moldings or accessories.
This limited warranty only covers the original materials purchased.
Laminate flooring panels installed with any manufacturing defect are not covered by this limited warranty. Any known manufacturing defect must be reported prior to product installation, or under any circumstance, no longer than thirty (30) days after the date of purchase to be covered under this limited warranty. Any such defective material will be replaced at no additional cost to the customer. Any damage that occurs during shipping is the responsibility of the shipping company.
Any claim under this limited warranty shall be made by contacting your retailer within thirty (30) days after defect is detected.